Challenges of Online Learning
We may be several weeks into online learning, but that does not mean it has gotten any easier. Tricia Zucker, PhD and Co-Director of the Children's Learning Institute, offers tips for parents that include:
- Make a work space for each child with table and chair
- Use headphones so children can focus on live lessons
- Charge electronics overnight
- Print out each child's schedule
- Separate multiple children
For parents working from home, Dr. Zucker suggests a flashcard system that can be used to communicate silently.